These Tropical S’mores are a fun twist on a classic! S’mores with white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, grilled pineapple, maraschino cherries, chocolate, and toasted coconut. So good!
I have so many awesome recipes to share with you that it’s a weekly struggle trying to decide which one to post first. #FoodBloggerProblems I know, I know.
It’s 100 degrees here and summer food is happening now, whether everyone else is still suffering from cold temperatures or not! I have far too many popsicle creations that need to be set free.
Today was actually going to be a salad for you all. But then these s’mores happened and all bets were off, sorry #notsorry
You don’t need to go camping to enjoy these. You don’t even need an outdoor grill – just use an indoor grill pan and toast the marshmallows with your stovetop burners.
These are big and very rich, but still…good luck only eating one!
- 1 package (7 ounce) Pepperidge Farm White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (Tahoe)
- 4 pineapple ring slices
- 4 large marshmallows
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 1.55 ounce chocolate bars , split in half
- 3 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high. Oil the grates well.
- Grill pineapple for about 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally, until nicely charred. Remove from heat.
- Toast marshmallows until golden or charred, depending on your preference.
- Place a pineapple slice on top of a cookie and 2 maraschino cherries inside the hole, followed by a toasted marshmallow and a section of chocolate. Sprinkle with a little toasted coconut and top with another cookie; press gently.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Other camping recipes you might like!
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Foil Packets – Belly Full
Breakfast Burritos Campfire Style – Taste and Tell
Grilled Banana Boats – Country Cleaver