Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower – sweet cauliflower tossed in olive oil, garlic, thyme, and Parmesan cheese, and roasted until tender and golden.
Ah, cauliflower. I’m in love with this stuff! It’s seriously like candy to me. Well, not quite. But close!
Sometimes I’ll throw this together and eat it for lunch – nothing else with it. Roasted (and grilled) vegetables are just the best.
Apparently, cauliflower is “trending” in the food world right now. I guess that’s good, because it means you all want more of it. And since I love cooking with it, it’s a win-win!
- • 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets about 1 1/2 inches each
- • 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- • 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- • 4 thyme sprigs
- • salt and pepper
- • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss florets on a large rimmed baking sheet with the olive oil, garlic, and thyme until coated; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing once until almost tender. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and toss to combine; roast for an additional 20 minutes, tossing once more, until tender and golden.
- Serve immediately.