These are the best roasted green beans! Fresh green beans are cooked with seasonings until crisp tender, then topped with fantastic Sriracha almonds for a little added kick!
My son grimaces every time he sees me cutting up green beans or broccoli. But once roasted, he’ll have two or three servings. Because roasted vegetables. Are they not just the best?!
I could pretty much make my favorite roasted broccoli with every meal, but it is nice to mix things up a bit. Roasted green beans are a close second, if not tied, as awesome side dishes go.
As if roasted green beans aren’t delicious enough on their own, I sprinkled some of these Sriracha flavored almonds on top (affiliate link)…and ohmygod. Have you tried them? SO GOOD. They’re really what make this roasted green beans recipe next level.
How to Roast Green Beans
- Wash the green beans in cold water, then dry them. Line them up on a cutting board and slice a small portion off the ends.
- Transfer them to a large baking sheet (coated with nonstick cooking spray) and lay them out in a single layer. (As vegetables cook, they give off moisture. If they’re too close together, they can end up soggy.) Spreading them out gives them breathing room and ensures they brown and become crisp tender.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and seasonings; toss to coat.
- Roast until crisp-tender and a little charred.
- When they done cooking, toss them some chopped up Sriracha almonds or grated Parmesan. Serve immediately.
How Long To Roast Green Beans
Fresh green beans take about 15-18 minutes at 425 degrees F depending on how well you like them cooked. You can easily adjust the cooking time with great results, though, if you’re trying to time them with something else you’re baking in the oven for dinner. If you’re cooking chicken, for instance, at 350 degrees F, you can simply add the green beans to the oven 25 minutes before the chicken should be finished.
We loved these roasted green beans so much, I made another batch for lunch the next day. Nothing else. Just roasted green beans. Well, and half a container of the almonds.
Other Roasted Vegetable side dishes we love!
- THE BEST Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Eggplant
- Spaghetti Squash
- Creamed Roasted Onions
- Roasted Acorn Squash
How To Make These Roasted Green Beans
Roasted Green Beans with Sriracha Almonds
- 1 pound fresh green beans , washed, dried, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Sriracha , chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place green beans on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat thoroughly. Spread them out so they’re in a single layer.
- Roast for 9 minutes, stir, spread to a single layer again; roast for an additional 6 minutes until crisp tender and caramelized.
- Remove from oven, and using a spatula, toss with the almonds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
*this post contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you from the link included