Caprese Corn Salad – no cooking required in this simple and absolutely wonderful salad! Made with sweet tomatoes, salty olives, fresh corn, and tangy vinegar.
If you don’t already have your 4th of July menu planned out, this needs to be added to the list! You can easily double (or quadruple) the recipe to feed a crowd.
If you’re not having a get-together, no biggie. Just make this for yourself….
all. summer. long.
There’s so much wonderful flavor going on with sweet tomatoes, salty olives, fresh corn, and tangy vinegar.
Bonus: no cooking required.
I did not want to stop eating this.
Caprese Corn Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes
• 1 (8 ounce) container ciliegine (small fresh mozzarella balls), drained
• 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels (about 1 medium ear)
• 1/2 cup sliced green or black olives
• 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup minced red onion
• 1/4 cup basil. chiffonade
• 1/4 cup white/golden balsamic vinegar
Place first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, drizzle with the vinegar and toss well to coat. Divide among small plates and enjoy.
(slightly adapted from Raley’s)