This Monster Fruit Dip only requires 3 ingredients and it’s crazy delicious! Serve with candy eyes and marshmallow teeth apples for a fun Halloween treat!
I know I have a hit on my hands when the kids inhale it. And then the next day, they ask me to make it again.
The second I picked them up from school, they said “Will you make that Monster Fruit Dip again, Mom?! With the cream and the apples?? Please????”
This is my favorite kind of snack – easy, delicious, and it makes eating fruit fun. Not that most kids need an incentive to eat fruit, but still.
It’s worth mentioning that I think the candy eyes taste like chalk – or what I imagine chalk tastes like – but Haley and Trevor seem to like them. They gag at the idea of beets, but chalk? Chalk they have no problem with. Go figure. Oh! Maybe I need to put eyeballs on some beets! You know, in the spirit of Halloween…
Other Halloween recipes we love!
Monster Fruit Dip
For the Dip
- 6 ounce container orange creme yogurt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- edible eyes
For the Apple Mouths
- almond butter
- mini marshmallows
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese, until fully combined and smooth.
- Cut apples into quarters. Carefully slice a triangle shape on the top of the skin of each slice; scoop out the “meat” of the apple, leaving an opening for the teeth. Spread a little bit of almond butter in the groove and adhere the marshmallows to it.
- Serve fruit dip with edible eyes and the apple mouths. Fun!
this post contains affiliate links