Caramel Apple Grapes are the perfect snack! Grapes dipped in caramel and then in nuts. A little treat that tastes like caramel apple in every bite.
Caramel Apples Made with Grapes
Are these Caramel Apple Grapes not the cutest things ever?! They’re basically like a caramel apple, but made with green grapes instead. So much easier to make…and eat!
These are so much fun for parties, game day, bridal showers, or any occasion. Every time I serve them, they are gobbled up in a flash.
Why Not Just Call Them Caramel Grapes?
But shouldn’t they just be called Caramel Grapes, since there’s no apple in this recipe? << I get that question ALL THE TIME. It’s a fun twist on a classic caramel apple. See the correlation…
And they really do taste like little bites of caramel apple! But if the name bothers you, you can call them whatever you want. Nobody you serve them to will care. They’ll just ask for more!
You only need 4 ingredients to make these:
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Seedless green grapes
- Caramel bits/squares
- Heavy cream
- Finely crushed nuts
If you don’t like nuts or concerned about allergies, there are several other options to dip them in.
- Crushed up toffee bits
- Cookie crumbs
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Sweetened coconut flakes
- You can also dip the grapes in chocolate instead of caramel
- For an adult version, soak the grapes in vodka first for 24 hours
How to Make Caramel Apple Grapes
These caramel coated grapes are so easy to make in just a couple steps. Just like you would a caramel apple, you’ll dip the grapes in caramel, then dredge them in crushed nuts. (For full ingredient measurements and details, scroll below to the printable recipe card.)
Tips for Success
- Make sure your grapes are completely dry or the caramel won’t stick to them!
- Caramel bits are usually in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips. If you can’t find them, just use 1 cup worth of caramel squares (unwrapped.)
- These can be made a day prior to serving. Just keep them in the refrigerator and let them sit out about 30 minutes before serving (or not – they’re delicious cold, too!)
More Snack Recipes:
More Caramel Recipes:
- Easy Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Apple Nachos
- Caramel Apple Sheet Cake
- Homemade Caramels
- Caramel Apple Pie Fudge
Caramel Apple Grapes
- 50 seedless green grapes , wiped completely dry
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup salted peanuts or cashews , crushed finely
- (you will also need toothpicks)
- Poke toothpicks into your grapes; set aside.
- In a small pot, over medium-low heat, combine the caramel bits and cream. Stir until melted. Reduce heat to lowest setting just to keep warm.
- Dip the grapes into the caramel sauce and then into the crushed nuts. Place on a plate to set. Repeat until all the grapes are used.
- That’s it! Pop those babies in your mouth and enjoy!