This Witches Brew Punch recipe is so festive and fun! Made with only 3 ingredients, it comes together in a snap and is so delicious and perfect for any Halloween party!
Last week I spent almost an hour in the store – in the Halloween aisles. The manufacturers have put their best marketers to work and they have their sites on easy targets like me. No idea has been left unpackaged. Well of course I need a candy corn cake pan, witch cookies, and ghost napkins! And how could I live without a brain jell-o mold and pumpkin string of lights!
It’s all just so much fun – the decorations, the costumes, and of course, the candy. My kids are past the age of trick-or-treating and now just help me man the door for the neighborhood cuties.
Since having peanut allergies in our house, I’ve had to get creative with other sweet concoctions over the years. This Witches Brew Punch is one of them and always a big hit!
What’s in Witches Brew?
You only need 3 easy ingredients for this Witches Brew recipe! (Scroll down for the complete printable recipe.)
- Chilled pineapple juice
- Orange sherbet, softened
- Chilled orange soda
How to Make Witches Brew
It couldn’t be easier to make this punch. You simply get out your favorite punch bowl, stir together the pineapple juice and sherbet until sherbet is dissolved. Then just before serving, slowly pour soda into the juice mixture. Ladle into cups and enjoy! That’s it!
You can have individual cups ready to go if you’re throwing a party where there will be kids, or allow adult guests to scoop their own.
Witches Brew Recipe Variatons
- Make a lime version – ditch the pineapple juice, orange sherbet, and orange soda and use 7UP, lime sherbet, and limeade concentrate instead.
- Pour in some booze for an adult drink! I recommend Malibu Coconut Rum. Vanilla vodka would be delicious, too.
- Add in a floating frozen hand – fill a latex glove with water, freeze until solid, remove the latex and place the hand in the punch bowl right before serving
This drink is super delicious and refreshing and not limited to Halloween – make it for any get together!
Other Halloween Recipes
Witches Brew (Halloween Punch)
- 59 ounce container Dole pineapple juice , chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet , softened
- 2 20 ounce bottles orange soda , chilled
- In a punch bowl, stir together pineapple juice and sherbet until sherbet is dissolved.
- Just before serving, slowly pour soda into juice mixture.
- Ladle into cups and enjoy!