These Mini Peach Pies are super easy, requiring only a few simple ingredients!
I haven’t posted a pie recipe since mid-May. Forgive me?…Or am I the only one losing sleep over that? Well, I’m back with a vengeance. More like a mini-vengeance.
Mini Peach Pies <<< the best way to use fresh summer peaches. So easy and hassle free.
Once again, taking advantage of our neighbor’s peach tree that hangs over our fence. We call it community property. HA.
We also have friends around the corner who have a peach tree, who can’t get through them fast enough. So we benefit from them, too. I used to be jealous of everyone with these peach trees, but honestly, it’s really nice reaping all the benefits, without having to do any work!
Peach Pie Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need (full printable recipe below.)
- Peach Pie Filling: Peaches, peach jam, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pie Crust: Homemade pie crust (or store bought)
- Egg Wash: Egg and milk
- For dusting: Granulated sugar
- For Serving: Vanilla ice cream
How to Freeze Peach Pie
To freeze fruit pies: Bake as directed and allow to cool completely. Place the pies on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze until solid. Then transfer them to a freezer-safe bag; seal, label, and freeze for up to 3 months. To serve, thaw at room temperature. If you wish to serve the pies warm, after thawing, bake in a preheated oven 425°F oven about 15 minutes or until warmed through.
The good news with these peach pies is that you only make four…so there aren’t any left over to torture you all day long.
The bad news is…there are only four.
Many times I’ll make a double batch. And depending on the ripeness of the peaches, I won’t even peel them.
Love these to the moon and back.
Peach Pie Video
Other Pie Recipes We Love
Easy Mini Peach Pies
- 1 large egg
- splash of milk
- 2 medium ripe peaches ,peeled, diced small (about 1 heaping cup)
- 2 tablespoons peach jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 pie crusts homemade (or store bought)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, for dusting
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 4 muffin tin slots with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a little splash of milk to make an egg wash.
- In a small bowl, mix the peaches, peach jam, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- With your first crust, cut out 4, 5-inch rounds and gently press into each muffin cup, leaving a slight overhang.
- Evenly distribute the peach mixture into each cup.
- With the second crust, cut out 4, 3-inch rounds and place on top of each muffin cup, crimping the bottom and top crusts together.
- Pierce the top crusts with a knife and brush with the egg wash. Sprinkle with a little granulated sugar.
- Bake until golden and peaches are tender, about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy with some vanilla ice cream!