Whip up this easy 4-ingredient Peach Smoothie recipe and start your day off right! This drink gets a triple dose of peach flavor, made with Greek peach yogurt, vanilla frozen yogurt, peach nectar, and frozen fruit peaches. So delicious and refreshing. Perfect summer breakfast or afternoon snack!
We’re so lucky to have neighbors with fruit trees – one with a lemon and one with a peach. They can’t keep up with the massive amounts, so they both tell us we can take what we want. NICE.
Right when I see those peaches fall over our fence, I grab a bowl and stockpile, using some fresh for mini peach pies and peach freezer jam, and then dicing them up to freeze for later. Those frozen chunks come in handy all year long to make this Peach Smoothie.
Ingredients you need for this Peach Smoothie
This smoothie only require 4 simple ingredients, with a triple dose of peach flavor!
- Greek peach yogurt
- Peach nectar
- Frozen peaches
- Vanilla frozen yogurt
How To Make a Peach Smoothie
Smoothies are possibly the easiest thing to make. Just simply place all the ingredients in a blender and whirl away until the desired consistency is reached.
TIP: it’s best to pour any liquid in first, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Keeping the liquids on the bottom allows the blender to create a “vortex,” easily pulling down the fruit that is layered above it, and preventing it from getting caught in the blender’s blades. Start your blender on low and then increase to high speed.
Health benefits of Peaches
- Peaches are a good source of vitamin C. One medium-sized peach has 10 milligrams of the important antioxidant (about 13 percent of the recommended daily amount).
- They’re full of vitamin A. Vitamin A is important for healthy skin and eyes, reducing inflammation, and boosting the immune system.
- They’re fibrous. Fiber is critical for good gut health. One medium-sized peach has 3 grams of fiber, including the skin. So go ahead and eat the entire thing!
- Peaches have potassium. Potassium is an important mineral that helps lower blood pressure, regulate blood sugar, and balance fluids in the body. There’s 285 mg in one medium-sized peach, which is about 11 percent of the recommended daily amount for most adult women.
- Peaches are hydrating. Peaches are between 85-89 percent water, so they’re a great way to stay hydrated in the summer when it’s hot outside.
The very first time I made this peach smoothie, I was like “Oh yes. Absolutely delicious. My work here is done.” HA.
I could drink it every single day. It’s honestly one of my favorites from all my smoothies!
Other peach recipes we love!
Creamy Peach Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 6 ounce container Greek peach yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced frozen peaches
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed); start blender on low and increase to high speed. Blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour into tumbler glasses and enjoy!