These Peach Yogurt Parfaits only require 3 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep for an easy and healthy breakfast or afternoon snack!
Throw a couple extra containers of Greek peach yogurt in your shopping cart and make our creamy peach smoothie, too!
3 Ingredient Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Food that not only tastes fantastic, but is also healthy and comes together in mere minutes? My favorite. These peach yogurt parfaits are always on stand-by for a super easy and nutritious snack – I usually whip one up mid-morning before or after a walk, when I am absolutely ravenous for lunch. They’re also a huge hit with my kids because they can build their own without mom hovering…always a win for everyone.
Peach Yogurt Parfait Ingredients
You only need 3 simple ingredients to make these healthy yogurt parfaits.
(Scroll to the bottom for our easy printable recipe with the complete measurements and directions.)
- Greek peach yogurt – We love Greek yogurt. It’s a lot thicker than regular yogurt; similar to the consistency of sour cream. And it’s tangy, with more flavor. Greek peach yogurt is even more delicious with fresh peaches swirled in.
- Fresh diced peaches – I also make these sometimes with canned diced peaches when fresh ones aren’t in season.
- Granola – You can easily change the flavor of these parfaits every time by using different granola blends. Our homemade granola is a personal favorite made with so many goodies like rolled oats, sweetened coconut, walnuts, raisins, and whole trilogy health seeds. It’s really what takes these parfaits from really good to great!
Change up the fruit and yogurt
How to Make a Yogurt Parfait
This yogurt granola parfait recipe could not be any easier, especially if you make the granola ahead of time (or buy it, of course.) You simply spoon half of the yogurt into the bottom of a small glass tumbler. Top with half of the peaches. Repeat the layers one more time, ending with the granola, eat cold and enjoy! (For all the details, hop down to the bottom of this post where you’ll find the easy printable recipe card.)
Make Ahead and Storing
How long do yogurt parfaits last in the fridge? The recipe we’re sharing today makes 1 parfait, but I always triple the ingredients and make 3, since they keep well in the refrigerator up to 3 days. This way they’re ready to go when the craving hits. HOWEVER, I do love them most right after assembly when the granola is crunchy – the longer they sit/chill, the granola will soften.
More Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
Peach Yogurt Parfaits
- 5 ounce container Greek peach yogurt , divided
- 1/2 cup diced fresh peaches , divided
- 3 tablespoons homemade granola (or store-bought)
- Spoon half of the yogurt into the bottom of a small glass tumbler. Top with half of the peaches.
- Repeat layer one more time, ending with the granola.
- Eat cold and enjoy!NOTE: This recipe makes 1 parfait, but I always triple the ingredients and make 3, since they keep well in the refrigerator up to 3 days. This way they’re ready to go when the craving hits. HOWEVER, I do love them most right after assembly when the granola is crunchy – the longer they sit/chill, the granola will soften.
Reader Questions and Reviews
Considering I’ve been ravenous ALL THE TIME lately…I need this in my life. Badly.
ok, these were a huge hit at my house too!! love these parfaits. it’s such a simple concept but wouldn’t have thought of it. thanks for sharing!
The homemade granola is what makes these – don’t skip it! I make up a batch early in the week and then it takes like 3 minutes to make these.
These are so easy and yummy! I’m always looking for healthy snack ideas for my boys and these definitely fit the bill!