This simple Honey Chicken Salad is light and refreshing with fresh summer fruits, grilled chicken, and a fantastic dressing. Perfect for lunch or light dinner.
You made the Honey-Sesame Dressing, right? Okay, good. Did you use it all up? It’s hard not to, I know. Because…YUM. If so, just whip up another batch.
Because now you’re going to use it on this wonderful Honey Chicken Salad.
Grill up some chicken and combine it with fresh fruit and nuts, along with the dressing, and you’ve got a lovely lunch or light dinner.
Honey Chicken Salad Recipe variations
- I just love the flavors that grilled chicken lends to this salad, but you can definitely use rotisserie chicken or some leftover baked chicken
- Swap out the peaches for pineapple
- Use Strawberries instead of blackberries
This salad just screams summer and I never want it to end!
other summer salad recipes we love
I hope you love this delicious and simple recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
- 4 cups chopped grilled chicken
- 1 large apple , thinly sliced
- 1 large peach , thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped pecans
- honey-sesame dressing
- In a large bowl, gently combine chicken and fruit.
- Evenly distribute onto plates and drizzle with dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Reader Questions and Reviews
Oh, I thought I was just supposed to drink the dressing because it’s so yummy. Oops. :P
This sounds to-die-for, Amy!
I have a penchant for chicken salads. Good memories attached to them.
I like this summery variation.
What an awesome way to use the Honey Sesame dressing!
This looks like the perfect summer recipe. I love blackberries and can’t wait to taste them combined with chicken!