These rich and creamy Chocolate-Raspberry popsicles will please chocolate lovers and fruit lovers alike!
Some things just go together.
Bread and butter. Cookies and milk. Peanut butter and jelly. Chocolate and fruit. Chocolate and… everything.
When I buy ice cream, I always get a chocolate-y version for Paul and Haley. And a fruit version for me and Trevor.
These popsicles are a good compromise for all of us. I sure didn’t hear any complaints!
Popsicle supplies you need
other homemade popsicles we love!
- 6 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Place yogurt, milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender. Give it a whirl until every thing is thoroughly smooth and combined. Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 1 hour, place sticks in the molds, and continue to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
*this post contains affiliate links