These homemade Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles are delicious blackberry popsicles that resemble creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust!
It was 108 degrees yesterday.
I mean…what the what?
I didn’t use the oven or stove all day.
We had cereal for breakfast, a green salad for lunch, and chicken salad sandwiches for dinner.
And these popsicles for dessert.
Luckily, they’re so good that eating them really fast before they melt, wasn’t a problem.
other homemade popsicles we love!
Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 6 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 sheet (about 3 tablespoons) graham crackers , crumbled
- In a medium bowl, smash all the blackberries with a fork until a lumpy liquid is formed.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir in the blackberry pulp.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds almost to the top. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the base to fill in the rest.
- Freeze for 1 hour, place sticks in the molds, and continue to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
This post contains affiliate links