These Homemade Strawberry Jam Yogurt Popsicles are the best creamy strawberry popsicles with only 4 ingredients!
So, I’m a little bit popsicle obsessed. It happens. Especially when you live in a HOT climate. You know, the kind where the temps reach well into the 100’s. And it’s only May. Ya, that. But I wouldn’t trade it for the snow! Because… popsicles.
I got new molds and love them. Naturally, I researched all the different ones. To death. I tortured myself reading through a gob of dumb reviews – because, you know, people think complaining about the shipping being late has anything to do with the actual mold. *rolls eyes*
Anyway, I found some and they’re awesome. Then I spent two weeks straight creating pops for me, the kids, and you all!
First up had to be something with strawberries, right? Trevor would never forgive me, otherwise.
Other homemade popsicles we love!
Strawberry Jam Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh strawberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, jam, and honey. Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 1 hour, place sticks in the molds, and continue to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
This post contains affiliate links