Everyone’s favorite BLT sandwich is converted into this easy and crowd-pleasing cold BLT Dip! A guaranteed hit at your next get-together.
We consumed a lot of dips in December. I mean, OF COURSE. This BLT Dip was one of them and an instant favorite!
BLT sandwiches are a constant in my house. BLT for me, my husband, and daughter…just B for my son. HA. But he had no problem devouring this dip – lettuce, tomatoes, and all.
This recipe incorporates all the classic BLT flavors everyone loves, but instead of a sandwich, it’s a dip served with cut-up vegetables or crackers. Great as a party appetizer or afternoon snack!
BLT Dip Recipe Variations
- Iceberg lettuce can be substituted for the Romaine
- Add in a couple dashes of hot sauce for a little kick
- Stir in a 1/2 cup of diced red onion
This dip is best when it chills in the fridge for a couple hours so the flavors can meld, then bring to room temperature so it’s easy to scoop with dippers! I served it with cut-up carrots, celery, bell pepper, and pita chips, but use whatever suits you. I’m thinking this dip would also be awesome spread on a burger in the summertime!
Other Dip Recipes We Love!
How To Make This BLT Dip Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 2 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced Romaine lettuce
- 2 scallions , diced
- Dippers, such as carrots, celery, bell pepper, and pita chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, pepper, and garlic powder together until combined and smooth.
- Gently fold in the cheddar cheese, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and scallions (reserving about 1 tablespoon of the bacon and scallions.)
- Cover and chill for a couple hours, then bring to room temperature before serving.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon and scallions on top and enjoy with your choice of dippers!