This Dill Pickle Dip is the absolute best cold dip where dill pickles are the star! Great appetizer for game day, parties, or as a spread for burgers! Whip up a batch in 10 minutes.
We’re big subscribers to dill pickled food – dill pickle potato chips, dill pickle cashews, dill yogurt, dill flavored cream cheese…and of course, dill pickles in their natural form – we all eat them like they’re candy. My husband even drinks the juice once the last pickle is gone.
Add this Dill Pickle Dip to our obsession!
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
The list of ingredients needed to make this dip is short and perfect:
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Sweet onion, diced small
- Dill pickles, diced small
- Dill pickle juice
- Dried dill weed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
(Scroll down to the detailed printable recipe card for exact measurements.)
How to Make Dill Pickle Dip
It’s so easy to make this dip. You simply place all the ingredients in a bowl and mash or stir to combine until it’s smooth. Ideally, you’ll cover and chill in the fridge for at least an hour (then bring to room temp) before serving, to allow the flavors to mingle.
Suggested dippers: I always serve this dip with pretzel rods (that are broken in thirds), and fresh veggie sticks, like carrots and celery. But sturdy potato chips or any cracker works great, too.
Dip should be stored, tightly covered in the refrigerator. It is best eaten within 2 days and will loosen as the days go by, but will keep up to 4.
Dill pickle fans, it’s worth mentioning that you might want to double the recipe. It’ll be the first to go at parties!
Other Dill Pickle Recipes
Watch the video for Dill Pickle Dip
Dill Pickle Dip
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch black pepper
- pretzels or veggies , for serving
- Using a wooden spoon, press into the cream cheese and stir to loosen until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Serve with pretzels or veggies, or spread on a bun for a hamburger.