This kicked up mayonnaise is great on crab cakes, chilled shrimp, hard boiled eggs, Po’Boy Sandwiches, french fries, and potato salad!
It’s happened. Slower than the rest of the world. But still.
We are Sriracha obsessed.
Paul and I have been putting it on eeeeverything.
We will never stop loving Tabasco, but Sriracha appeals to my spicy AND sweet side. I mean, paleeze.
I love a good sauce. What would salad be without dressing? Or Eggs Benedict be without Hollandaise? Or meatloaf without gravy? *shudders*
Rémoulade is essentially a homemade mayonnaise loaded with flavor. And you all know how much we love our mayo over here.
This particular Rémoulade is wonderful on crab cakes, chilled shrimp, hard boiled eggs, Po’Boy Sandwiches, french fries, and potato salad. And lately, the kids have been dipping their vegetables in it!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 large dill pickle , finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- grind of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Ideally, let sit for an hour for flavors to meld.
- Refrigerate any unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 4 days.