These Mini Cinnamon Rolls are cinnamon rolls, in bite-sized form. So easy and fast, you’ll be tempted to make them every single morning.
Omgomgomgomgomg. These cinnamon rolls are so freakin’ good. I made them for breakfast on Saturday and all 12 disappeared in a flash – like it had never happened.
Went to Costco 2 hours later, and whoops! How did that case of crescent roll packages get in my cart?
You only need a handful of simple ingredients
- seamless crescent roll dough
- brown sugar
- chopped up nuts
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
I bet you have 95% of everything already on hand!
Mini rounds of fluffy dough, filled with butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, and nuts. And topped with a maple glaze.
Bite-sized and ready to devour in under 25 minutes. You’ll never spend money at Cinnabon again.
You may also find yourself making these every single day.
I’m just going to sit over here in the corner. And lick the icing off my fingers.
Watch the video for Mini Cinnamon Rolls
How To Make These Mini Cinnamon Rolls
25-Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 8 ounce tube Pillsbury crescent seamless dough sheet*
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a non-stick mini muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Layout your dough, longer side toward you. Brush with the butter. Sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture.
- Roll into a log and cut into 12 equal pieces. Place mini cinnamon rolls into your mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together maple syrup and milk in a bowl. Add in powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls and enjoy!
slightly adapted from Iowa Girl Eats