These Apple Pie Parfaits have layers of caramelized apples and homemade whipped cream. An easy and delicious treat for the Fall season or all year round!
An Easy Apple Dessert
Remember 2 weeks ago when I said I wasn’t ready to let go of summer yet? Well, I’m ready. I keep seeing a ton of soup recipes I want to try. But who wants to make soup when it’s 110 degrees outside? Unless it’s Gazpacho, of course.
So I’m willing fall to begin with apples. And Cream. Who’s with me? These Apple Pie Parfaits are so easy, light, and delicious, using simple ingredients. They would make a wonderful end to a meal.
What You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make this parfait recipe:
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Unsalted butter
- Apples (you can use any type of apple, so pick your favorite!)
- Brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Crumbled pie crust or honey graham cracker, for garnish
Parfaits should be kept refrigerated until ready to serve. They can be made up to 1 day in advance, but the longer they sit, the whipped cream will start to loosen.
More Apple Recipes:
Apple Pie Parfaits
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large apples , peeled, cored, and diced very small
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- crumbled pie crust or honey graham cracker , for granish
- In a medium non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, melt butter and saute apples, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes until they are very soft, but not mushy.
- Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt; cook for 1-2 more minutes until completely incorporated.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on high, whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Evenly distribute the apple mixture and whipped cream, alternating layers, among 6 dessert cups or ramekins.
- Sprinkle with crumbled up pie crust or graham cracker, if desired. Serve and enjoy!