These No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits are rich and silky with layers of mousse and sweet raspberry sauce. Fancy looking, but quick and easy to make!
What better way to start a Monday morning out, than with chocolate! (And yes, in my book, white chocolate is still chocolate! And my fav.)
I’m also celebrating someone special today, so it’s a double whammy. My friend Stephie is getting herself hitched!
Stephie and I share a love for pie crust. And Beagles. And her mother. Because all of those things are just completely awesome.
And ya, I probably should have made a pie. But I’m a sucker for a quick and easy parfait.
I think she’ll forgive me.
You guys. These raspberry parfaits. Ohmygod. Rich, silky, and the layers of sweet raspberry sauce… *faints*
The best part is they look all fancy enough for a bridal shower, but they’re really quick and easy to make!
Other Parfaits We Love!
Watch the Video for Raspberry Parfaits
White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
For the mousse
- 2 cups heavy cream , divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup (about 4 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Make the sauce: place raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; mash with the back of a wooden spoon. Transfer to fine-mesh sieve or strainer with tiny holes, over a bowl, and press out all the juice. Place in refrigerator.
- Make the mousse: in a large bowl, using a hand held electric mixer, beat 1 3/4 cups of the heavy cream, the powdered sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Put the white chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream in a medium sized, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing, until chocolate is melted. Whisk 1 cup of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. Then fold in the rest until combined.
- Divide half of the mousse among 6 small tumblers; top each with 1 tablespoon of the chilled raspberry sauce and a few raspberries. Repeat with one more layer of the same. Sprinkle with shaved white chocolate, if desired
- Refrigerate until cold; at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!