These no bake White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits are rich and silky with layers of mousse and sweet raspberry sauce. Fancy looking, but quick and easy to make!
Easy Raspberry Parfait Recipe
You guys. These raspberry parfaits. OMG. Rich, silky cheesecake mousse with layers of sweet raspberry sauce… *faints* They’re sweet, luxurious, and so fancy looking, but incredibly easy to make. Bonus – they’re no bake, freeing up your oven when you need it the most during the holidays, or summertime when it’s blazing hot outside.
What You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make this parfait recipe:
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
For the Raspberry Sauce
- Raspberries – we recommend fresh berries for best flavor, but frozen raspberries work fine, too.
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon juice
If you want to make our raspberry sauce recipe that includes orange juice and orange liqueur instead, that would be so delicious, also!
For the Mousse
- Heavy cream
- Powdered sugar
- White chocolate chips – Our preference is Ghirardelli for flavor and they seem to melt better than other brands.
How to Make Raspberry Parfaits
These are as simple as whipping up the cheesecake mousse with an electric mixer, preparing the raspberry sauce on the stove, layering the two in parfait glasses, and chilling until ready to serve. To make this parfait recipe, follow the steps below included in the printable recipe card and don’t miss the video below.
Make Ahead and Proper Storage
- To make the raspberry sauce ahead of time: Allow the sauce to cool completely, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
- To make the mousse ahead of time: The mousse can be prepped 1 day prior to assembly. Keep covered tightly in the refrigerator.
- Storing assembled parfaits: Parfaits should be kept refrigerated until ready to serve. They can be assembled up to 1 day in advance, but the longer they sit, the whipped cream will start to loosen and become flat.
More Parfait Recipes:
- Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfait
- Grasshopper Parfait
- Apple Pie Parfaits
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait
White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
For the mousse
- 2 cups heavy cream , divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup (about 4 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Make the sauce: place raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; mash with the back of a wooden spoon. Transfer to fine-mesh sieve or strainer with tiny holes, over a bowl, and press out all the juice. Place in refrigerator.
- Make the mousse: in a large bowl, using a hand held electric mixer, beat 1 3/4 cups of the heavy cream, the powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form, 2-3 minutes. (Don't over-beat or it will be clumpy.)
- Put the white chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream in a medium sized, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing, until chocolate is melted. Whisk 1 cup of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. Then gently fold in the rest until combined.
- Divide half of the mousse among 6 small tumblers; top each with 1 tablespoon of the chilled raspberry sauce and a few raspberries. Repeat with one more layer of the same. Sprinkle with shaved white chocolate, if desired
- Refrigerate until cold; at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!