This No-Bake Key Lime Pie is sweet, tangy, and silky. Only requiring 6 ingredients and no cooking, it’s perfect for summer!
106 degrees the other day, friends. Pretty much on par for Sacramento in June. Every year I’m like, “Yay, it’s hot! Time to get in the pool!” and then I’m like, “Omg. Its HOT. Oy.” Rinse repeat. How do people live without air conditioning? I would sooner get rid of all my electronics and beloved books before I would give that up. Well…maybe. Don’t test me.
One thing is for sure, though – I turn on my oven as little as possible from now until September.
And yet, I’m not willing to give up on baking. So, there in lies a conundrum.
Which is when I start obsessing over no-bake desserts, like this Key Lime Pie. Sweet, tangy, and marvelously silky smooth. So good, I guarantee I’ll be making it in the winter, too.
6-Ingredient No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- 4 cups Nilla Wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounce) frozen concentrate limeade
- zest from one lime
- Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and blend until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the condensed milk, Cool Whip, limeade, and zest until combined and fluffy; pour on top of the crust in the pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully remove the ring around the pan. Slice and serve on its own, or with additional lime zest or a dollop of whipped topping.