This easy cookie dough dip recipe is best cold dessert appetizer, made with chocolate chips, toffee bits, and no egg. Whip up a batch in just 10 minutes!
Ya’ll are either going to love me or hate me for this one. But because of several urgent requests from yesterday when I served this cookie dough dip, I decided it’s not fair to deprive everyone else who doesn’t know about it yet. And so, you get a bonus recipe this week. It’s like winning the lottery! No? Oh…
When I spotted this dessert dip recipe, I actually had to catch my breath a little. Cookie dough dip. COOKIE. DOUGH. DIP. Ridiculous! Ridiculously fantastic, right!?
- There is no raw egg in the ingredients, so it’s perfectly safe to eat.
- Refrigeration for an hour helps the flavors blend and lose a bit of the cream cheese taste, IF you can wait that long.
- It is perfectly acceptable to forego the graham crackers and just eat this with a spoon. Nobody will judge you. They’ll just think you’re smart and follow along.
Other Dessert Dips We Love!
Watch the Video for Cookie Dough Dip
Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve with Graham crackers or apple wedges.
(originally from Add A Pinch)