This easy cookie dough dip recipe is best cold dessert appetizer, made with chocolate chips, toffee bits, and no egg. Whip up a batch in just 10 minutes!
Ya’ll are either going to love me or hate me for this one. But because of several urgent requests from yesterday when I served this cookie dough dip, I decided it’s not fair to deprive everyone else who doesn’t know about it yet. And so, you get a bonus recipe this week. It’s like winning the lottery! No? Oh…
When I spotted this dessert dip recipe, I actually had to catch my breath a little. Cookie dough dip! Ridiculous. Ridiculously fantastic, right!?
Cookie Dough Dip Ingredients
You only need a few simple ingredients for this cold dessert dip! (Scroll down for the detailed printable recipe.)
- Cream cheese
- Unsalted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Brown sugar
- Mini chocolate chips
- Toffee bits
How To Make Cookie Dough Dip
This dip could not be easier to make! You simply whip together the cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Then add in the remaining ingredients until well combined. Then serve right away or chill in the refrigerator for an hour (recommended.)
- There is no raw egg in the ingredients, so it’s perfectly safe to eat.
- Refrigeration for an hour helps the flavors blend and lose a bit of the cream cheese taste, IF you can wait that long.
- It is perfectly acceptable to forego the graham crackers and just eat this with a spoon. Nobody will judge you. They’ll just think you’re smart and follow along. HA!
How To Store
Any leftover dip should be kept in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Before serving, allow dip to soften a bit at room temperature.
Other Dessert Dips We Love!
Watch the Video!
Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve with Graham crackers or apple wedges.
(originally from Add A Pinch)