This sweet and refreshing Pineapple Dip calls for only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. Great for parties or a quick afternoon treat!
Easy Pineapple Dip Recipe
This Pineapple Dip came about from a no-bake Christmas cookie I was trying. It was pretty bad; taste was less than desirable and the texture was even worse…so I changed the ingredients and ended up with an awesome sweet dip! I also ended up licking the spoon. Sometimes it’s those failures that turn out to be wins.
This fruit dip uses canned pineapple (making it a great year-round dip) and only a few other simple ingredients.
Just 5 ingredients go into this easy pineapple dip.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Canned crushed pineapple – Canned pineapple makes this a great year-round dip. Make sure it’s drained and squeezed of its liquid.
- Cream cheese – Softened to room temperature so it blends easily.
- Powdered sugar – For sweetness. Avoid granulated sugar, which makes the mixture grainy.
- Vanilla – For added flavor.
- Nilla wafer cookies – These cookies are ground into fine crumbs and added into the dip and also used whole as dippers.
How to Make Pineapple Dip
It’s so easy to make this sweet dip in just 3 steps.
(Scroll down to the printable recipe card for details and measurements, and don’t miss the video below.)
- Blend the cookies. Pulse the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground.
- Combine the ingredients. Beat together the cream cheese and powder sugar until combined, then beat in the pineapple, cookies crumbs, and vanilla.
- Chill. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for an hour, then serve with Nilla Wafers as dippers.
If you’re not serving this dip right away, it will need to be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Before serving, allow dip to soften a bit at room temperature. Any leftover dip should be kept in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator and will last for up to 3 days.
More Dessert Dips
Easy Pineapple Dip
- 8 whole Nilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple , drained and squeezed of its liquid
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nilla wafers , for serving
- Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, with a handheld mixer beat together the cream cheese, pineapple, powdered sugar, Nilla wafer crumbs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour, then let soften a bit at room temperature.
- Serve with Nilla wafers and enjoy!