This sweet and refreshing Nilla Wafer Pineapple Dip calls for only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. Great for parties!
Food blogging is like fashion – you have to work at least two months ahead of the upcoming season. I was experimenting with Halloween goodies in August, holiday cookies in October, and I started making Valentine’s treats before the New Year. My kids are so confused.
This Nilla Wafer Pineapple Dip came about from a no-bake Christmas cookie I was trying. It was pretty bad; taste was less than desirable and the texture was even worse…so I changed the ingredients and ended up with an awesome sweet dip! I also ended up licking the spoon. Sometimes it’s those failures that turn out to be wins.
I love this. And I’ll probably serve it for Super Bowl Sunday along side my Cookie Dough Dip. And perhaps some insulin shots…
Other Pineapple Recipes We Love
Other Dessert Dips We Love
Watch the video for this Pineapple Dip
Nilla Wafer Pineapple Dip
- 8 whole Nilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple , drained and squeezed of its liquid
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nilla wafers , for serving
- Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, with a handheld mixer beat together the cream cheese, pineapple, powdered sugar, Nilla wafer crumbs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve with Nilla wafers and enjoy!