This recipe was developed by me for Safeway whom I have an ongoing relationship with. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for helping to support the brands that I love and make Belly Full possible!
Hey gang! Wondering what to make for dinner this week? I’ve got you covered with another great chicken dish. This Baked Greek Yogurt Chicken is creamy, a little crunchy, full of flavor, and super easy. Pair it with your favorite roasted vegetable and you’ve got a meal the whole family will love. Mine did!
Super excited to have teamed up with my beloved Safeway again! They invited a bunch of us back to their test kitchen, which never disappoints. Chef Jeff talked to us all about their Open Nature® products and put on a great spring roll demo. And then we got to build our own with an amazing table full of choices, followed by a fun dessert bar. I sort of want to move in.
Open Nature is a distinct brand dedicated to the clean lifestyle, offering all high quality, minimally processed, free-from 110 artificial/chemical ingredients, for the well-being of people, pets, and the environment. Never anything artificial — no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, no chemical additives, no high fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, and no unrecognizable ingredients.
And you can tell.
You know how sometimes you’ll be eating something really delicious and you say to the person you’re with, “I don’t know what’s in here, but damn is it good!”
Well, that’s the case with this Open Nature chicken, except I do know what’s in there…or not in there, as the case may be. It cut like butter! And the creamy Greek yogurt marinade is awesome.
There’s over 400 products, including non-food household items, in the Open Nature line. Plus, they guarantee quality and satisfaction or your money back!
These great products mentioned are available in my area exclusively at Safeway stores. Don’t live near a Safeway? No worries. You can also find all the Open Nature products at any of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaws, Star Market, and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Safeway.com to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.
Other chicken dishes you might like!
- One-Pan Chicken Cacciatore – Belly Full
- Chicken with Basil-Tomato Aioli – Belly Full
- Ranch Baked Chicken with Bacon – The Cookie Rookie
- Baked Chicken Parmesan – Rachel Cooks
How To Make This Baked Chicken Recipe
Baked Greek Yogurt Chicken
- 4 6 ounce Open Nature boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 5.3 ounce container Open Nature plain Greek yogurt (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Open Nature Entertaining Crackers crumbs ,about 12 whole crackers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter ,melted
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and all the seasonings until well combined. Pour over the chicken; seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13x9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place crackers in a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs, about 1 heaping cup.
- Discard marinade. Coat the chicken with the cracker crumbs; place in the prepared pan. Combine oil and butter; drizzle over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite roasted vegetable or side salad!