These Muffin Tin Breakfast Frittatas are perfect for on the go mornings and are easily customizable!
You guys. My kids are TIRED. Having to wake them up at 6:45 am is brutal. And they go to bed at a decent hour, so it’s not that. Their internal clocks just need more Zzzz’s.
So, this past week I let them go until 7:05. You wouldn’t think 20 minutes would make a difference, but it does. The thing is, though, they’re definitely more rested…but definitely more rushed, too! This Mama bear was slightly frantic getting them to school on time.
But what can we sacrifice…looking like an unmade bed? No. Good hygiene? No. Breakfast? Oh Hell NO.
Breakfast in the car, it is! Whatever gets the job done, right?
We love these Muffin Tin Breakfast Frittatas – perfect for on the go during the week or early soccer games on the weekends. And so easily customizable!
- • 10 large eggs
- • 1/4 cup whole milk
- • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- • 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- • 3/4 cup shredded Fontina or Gruyere cheese
- • 5 slices bacon, diced small, cooked
- • 1 1/4 cups cooked finely chopped broccoli
- • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and all the seasonings until well blended. Stir in the Fontina cheese, bacon, and broccoli.
- Divide mixture evenly among the muffins cups, filling about 3/4 way full. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the tops.
- Bake until the eggs are set and golden around the edges, about 15-17 minutes.
Other muffin tin recipes you might enjoy!