Breakfast just got a lot easier and faster with these Sheet Pan Pancakes! Same great flavor and texture, but no more waiting, flipping, and family members eating in shifts. It’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I have such a love hate relationship with pancakes. I mean, I love them because….PANCAKES! But ugh, they’re sort of a pain, no? With the waiting, and flipping, and having to make them in batches. Or you keep them in the oven to stay warm, but then they’re not really fresh. And everyone eats in shifts. Blerg.
You guys. Sheet Pan Pancakes for the win! This might be my favorite creation of all time. Same great flavor and texture, but so much easier. And quick enough you could make them on a weekday morning. Plus, the family gets to eat at the same time! HUZZAH.
Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Kosher salt
- Large eggs
- Whole milk
- Unsalted butter
- Berries of your choice
- Maple syrup , butter, or powered sugar, for serving
(Scroll down to the detailed printable recipe card for exact measurements.)
How To Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Whisk together the dry ingredients, then add in the wet ingredients and mix to combine. Gently fold in the berries.
- Pour the batter into a 9×13 sheet pan that’s been coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the pancake springs back to the touch.
- Cool a bit and slice into portions.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.
Pancake Recipe Notes
- Try different fruits. Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries all work well here, or a combination (up to 1 cup total)
- Mix some nuts into the batter like walnuts or pecans.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips over the top of the batter before baking!
- Fresh or frozen berries? I prefer fresh berries because the cooking time is so short. But frozen berries can be used, as long as they’re small. Otherwise they might not have time to properly thaw and fully cook the batter surrounding them.
- Can I use pancake mix? I haven’t tested this because the from scratch batter in this recipe is so incredibly easy, but you can try it.
How To Store Sheet Pan Pancakes
- To store in the refrigerator: Cool completely. Place in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 days.
- To store in the freezer: Cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap, then place in a large freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 2 months. Thaw completely before warming them up.
Watch the Sheet Pan Pancakes Video
Other Pancake Recipes
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- maple syrup , butter, or powered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 sheet pan with nonstick spray making sure to get the sides and corners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla until combined and smooth. Gently fold in the berries.
- Pour batter onto the prepared pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the pancake springs back to the touch.
- Allow to cool for a minute or so, then slice into portions.
- Serve with your choice of syrup, butter, powdered sugar, or all three!