This No Bake Banana Split Lush Dessert is your favorite banana split, but in casserole form. So delicious and decadent, and perfect for parties!
Sister Jen hosted her annual Mother’s Day brunch for our mom, her MIL, and me. And as always, it was delicious. Barbecue Tri-tip sandwiches, corn on the cob, sausage macaroni and cheese, and some olive tapenade that I practically ate myself sick off of because it was so good. Normally she provides dessert too, but I gladly offered.
I made this No-Bake Banana Split Lush last summer and Haley became immediately obsessed. It was her fist exposure to maraschino cherries (which now of course I use as bribery.) Meanwhile, I’m obsessed with lush desserts. So I made it again for the brunch.
It’s so so good, with layer upon layer of lusciousness. Haley actually declared it’s going to be served at her wedding someday. Lol.
- • 18 whole sheets of chocolate graham crackers
- • 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- • 3 medium bananas, sliced
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- • 3 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- • 1 box (3 ounce) instant vanilla Jell-O pudding
- • 2 cups whole milk
- • 1 can (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained completely
- • 1 jar (10 ounce) maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- • 1/4 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and blend until well combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Lay banana slices on top in a single layer.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and fluffy; add in the Cool Whip and hot fudge topping and continue to mix until combined. Spread evenly over the bananas.
- Wipe out the bowl and pour in the Jell-O pudding powder and milk. Whisk vigorously for 2 minutes until thickened and set. Pour mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle the crushed pineapple, cherries, pecans, and toasted coconut flakes over the top.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled and set, at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Slice and serve!
Other NO-BAKE DESSERTS you might like!