Reminiscent of Banana Cream Pie, but easier! This No-Bake Banana Cream Lush uses Graham crackers instead of a crust, and it’s no-bake. It’s a must the next time you have a crowd over!
Bananas – yay or nay?
We’re indifferent over here. UNLESS they’re in a dessert, of course. And certainly a Banana Cream Lush. Or my One-Bowl Banana Muffins (which are awe.some. – make them. Really.)
This dessert reminds me so much of Banana Creme Pie (which I LOVE), but without the work of making a pie crust (which I also love.) BUT, I’m also
The pudding layer has that awesome vanilla flavor, with the texture of marshmallow fluff. It pairs perfectly with sweet ripe bananas and honey Graham crackers.
I served it for the 4th of July and as I was making it, I desperately wanted to not like it, because hello massive calories (when you devour more than one serving *cough*)
But you guys. GAH. It’s so good. SO SO GOOD. Just like all lush desserts!
Bonus with any lush, it’s no-bake, making it perfect for summer. It’s a must the next time you have a crowd over!
Other no-bake desserts you might like!
- No-Bake Coconut Cream Lush
- No-Bake Banana Split Lush
- No-Bake Ritz Cracker Cookies
- No-Bake Rocky Road Avalanche Bars
Watch the video for No-Bake Banana Cream Lush
No-Bake Banana Cream Lush
- 16 whole sheets honey Graham crackers ,divided
- 5 small bananas ,sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 5 ounce (1 box) vanilla or banana instant pudding
- 8 ounce (1 package) cream cheese ,softened
- 14 ounce (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce (1 container) Cool Whip ,thawed
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with 7 1/2 Graham crackers sheets, breaking them up to fit. Place banana slices on top of the cracker layer.
- In a large bowl, vigorously whisk together the milk and pudding until combined, smooth, and thick.
- In a separate bowl with a handheld mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add in the Cool Whip and beat until just blended.
- Blend the two mixtures together until well combined, then pour half of the mixture over the banana slices.
- Repeat one more layer of the crackers and cream mixture.
- In a small plastic bag, crush the 1 remaining Graham cracker; sprinkle over the top of the dessert.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight