I didn’t think anything could possibly replace my favorite mid-morning snack that I’ve been eating for a year now.
But, you guys.
nudged shoved their way in. I love them so much.
I’ve been sort of hoarding containers of the new Yulu yogurt, which comes in these clean, fresh flavors >> strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, vanilla bean, and honey. It’s made in the USA, but inspired by the Aussies. Smoothed twice for extra creaminess, giving it a luxurious texture. Double smoothed=Double delicious.
Their yogurt is perfectly great on its own, but I put their vanilla bean to good use in these parfaits.
Almond Joys are one of my favorite candy bars, but I can’t snack on those without hating myself. No guilt with this yogurt, though! #win
Almond Joy Yogurt Parfaits
- 1 container (5 ounce) vanilla bean yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Spoon half of the yogurt into the bottom of a small tumbler. Sprinkle half of each of the almonds, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes on top. Repeat layering once with the remaining ingredients. Serve cold and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yulu. The opinions and text are all mine.