Pumpkin Pecan Crescent Rolls are crescent rolls filled with pumpkin puree, chopped pecans, and brown sugar. Delicious breakfast, snack, or holiday treat!
By now you’ve probably grown so tired of reading about the different ways to roast a turkey, which green bean casserole version to make, and the controversy surrounding whether or not to stuff the bird. But I couldn’t resist getting one more recipe in.
Taking the week off from blogging did cross my mind, but then I figured nobody is concentrating on work anyway. And you all need something to read…and pretend like you’re working. Also, I’m just so excited to share these with you, I couldn’t wait.
I’m still getting through 10 cans of pumpkin puree, searching and trying ways to incorporate this magical mashed up squash.
My latest find is this brilliant creation from Cathy over at Noble Pig, where she takes refrigerated crescent rolls and stuffs them with chocolate chips. I’ve seen them sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, too. SOLD.
Well, what about Pumpkin Pecan Crescent Rolls! I spread a little pureed pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pecans on them. Heck ya.
Assembled and baked in a flash. Warm, moist, flaky, and sweet. And perfect for a snack, appetizer, and yes…upcoming holiday treat. And all you need is a little bit of pumpkin puree.
So simple. So good.
other pumpkin recipes we love
Pumpkin Pecan Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- melted butter , optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll and carefully separate the crescent rolls.
- Spread some pumpkin puree on one side of each triangle. Then sprinkle each one with brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point.
- Place on the baking sheet and cook for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with melted butter, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!