This Pumpkin Fluff is a super simple, light, and creamy dessert made for pumpkin lovers. Perfect for Fall, Thanksgiving, or all year round!
Have you all heard of this Pumpkin Fluff? Sounds sort of pornographic, but no. It’s just a pumpkin treat that’s light and creamy. Still sounds pornographic. I’m digging myself a hole, here. *whistles*
Most fluff recipes I see are more like Ambrosia salad with marshmallows and coconut flakes. But this Pumpkin Fluff has neither of those things.
It has a wonderful mousse-like texture and can be piped into individual parfait glasses or served in a bowl as a dip.
The best part is that canned pumpkin puree is available all year long, so this recipe isn’t relegated to just the fall or holidays.
My daughter, who isn’t a huge fan of pumpkin, absolutely loves this! So, I’ve actually served it as an after school snack with some sliced apples.
Other Pumpkin recipes we love!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 ounce box instant vanilla pudding , (powder only)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- chopped pecans or crushed up Graham crackers , for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on high, whip the cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Fold in the pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Scoop the mixture into a large plastic storage bag, cut off a small corner, and pipe into tumbler glasses. (Alternatively, you can simply transfer the mixture to a bowl and serve as a dip.)
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, crushed up Graham crackers, or chopped pecans, if desired.
adapted from Recipe Diaries