Whip up a batch of this no-bake Peppermint Bark Dip in only 10 minutes. Then take it to a holiday party and watch all your friends fight over it. It’s AMAZING.
You guuuuuys. I took my indulgent and ever-popular Cookie Dough Dip and converted it to Peppermint Bark Dip!! I cannot even handle it.
Because the holidays are here!
I’m starting to listen to subtle hints for gift ideas, surfing online for decorating ideas, and all the holiday party invites are rolling in. Makes me wonder what to bring this year. An easy dip is always a good choice…and I have plenty of dips. Really good ones, too!
Everyone requests my cookie dough dip and dill pickle dip. But since it’ll be chilly out and holiday time, I really want something festive. BUT I really didn’t want to completely reinvent the wheel – Mama is already busy and tired! (I don’t think I ever mentioned that we got a puppy, did I? Whoops. She’s 16 weeks now…barely naps, and wants to chew on all.the.things. Of course they make them absolutely adorable, so you can’t get mad.) – ANYWAY. Not wanting to reinvent the wheel…
…then I spotted the Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares (<< affiliate link) finally back in the stores. That was it.
Everyone I know loves peppermint desserts. So I took an old favorite and simply put a minty, red and white spin on it. And it’s stupid good, of course. After I finished testing it out, I sent Paul a note and said, “Come home immediately and get this stuff out of the house.”
’Tis the season!
Other Peppermint Desserts to make!
Watch the video
How To Make This Chocolate Bark Dip Recipe
Peppermint Bark Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 10 squares Ghirardelli peppermint bark , chopped finely (1 cup)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 6 round peppermint candies , finely crushed (about 3 tablespoons)
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese and butter together with a handheld mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve with Oreo cookies or chocolate Graham crackers.