Made with spaghetti, a combination of red meat sauce and homemade alfredo sauce, and lots of cheese, this Million Dollar Spaghetti Alfredo is hearty, filling, and a pure comfort food casserole. Baked spaghetti has never tasted so good!
Easy Million Dollar Baked Spaghetti
If you can’t decide between a meat sauce or alfredo sauce to go on your pasta, do both for the ultimate spaghetti casserole! This Million Dollar Spaghetti Alfredo is appropriately named since it’s pretty outrageous – in the best possible way. Made with an easy homemade alfredo sauce, a jar of marinara that’s doctored up to become a tasty meat sauce, and lots of cheese, this baked spaghetti is a guaranteed family favorite.
What Is Million Dollar Spaghetti?
Million dollar spaghetti is a viral TikTok recipe featuring spaghetti tossed with both marinara sauce and alfredo sauce, then topped with cheese and baked. Think of it as a cross between baked spaghetti and chicken alfredo.
TikTok million dollar spaghetti is made with jarred marinara and a homemade alfredo sauce, plus a few other ingredients for ultra flavor.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Spaghetti – This dish is typically made with spaghetti noodles but feel free to use whatever pasta you have on hand.
- Ground beef & pork – I used both lean ground beef and ground pork to make my marinara meat sauce. You can choose to use all ground beef if desired.
- Aromatics – Onion, bell pepper, and garlic are added to the meat sauce for flavor.
- Marinara sauce – Grab your favorite jar at the store or try my easy homemade marinara.
- Butter – Used to saute the garlic and for a rich flavor in the alfredo sauce.
- Heavy cream – The base of the homemade alfredo sauce.
- Parmesan cheese – Use freshly grated parmesan for optimal taste and results.
- Seasonings – Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper are all you’ll need to season this dish.
- Mozzarella cheese – Added to the top to finish the dish off with melty, gooey, cheesy perfection.
How to Make Million Dollar Spaghetti Alfredo
A few steps and just over 30 minutes is all you need to make this baked spaghetti recipe for dinner. Here’s a summary.
(Don’t miss the detailed printable recipe card below.)
- Cook the pasta. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Make the meat sauce. Cook the beef, pork, onion, pepper, and half of the garlic over medium-high. Break the meat into crumbles. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the veggies are tender. Drain off any excess grease then stir in the marinara sauce.
- Make the alfredo sauce. Add the butter to a large pot with the remaining garlic. Cook until fragrant then stir in the heavy cream, parmesan, and seasonings. Cook until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Assembled the casserole. Toss the cooked spaghetti with the alfredo sauce then transfer to a greased 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the meat sauce over the top and then sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake. Bake until the cheese is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Tips & Variations
Here are a few tips for making the best million dollar spaghetti alfredo.
- Can I use a jar of alfredo sauce? Yes, if you want to make the prep of this dish even easier, you can use your favorite jarred alfredo sauce instead of making it from scratch. You’ll likely need just over one jar.
- Make it vegetarian. To make this a vegetarian pasta dish, omit the ground beef and pork. You can add mushrooms and more veggies to the marinara sauce if desired or just leave as-is.
- Don’t overcook the noodles. Since you’ll also be baking the spaghetti, it’s a good idea to cook them just to al dente to prevent them from becoming mushy.
- Use freshly shredded cheese. For both the parmesan and mozzarella, it’s recommended to grate or shred the cheese directly from the block, which has way more flavor and melts better.
What to Serve with Million Dollar Pasta
Video: Million Dollar Spaghetti Alfredo
- Fridge. Leftover million dollar spaghetti alfredo can be stored tightly covered or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Freezer. You can also freeze leftovers or a second casserole. Cover/wrap tightly in plastic wrap and again in foil, then freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Reheat. The easiest way to reheat individual portions is in the microwave, though you can easily reheat the entire pan in the oven. I recommend covering it with foil to lock in moisture and prevent the mozzarella from burning.
More Easy Pasta Recipes:
Million Dollar Spaghetti Alfredo
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion , diced
- 1 green bell pepper , diced
- 5 cloves garlic , minced, divided
- 28 ounce marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente, according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the beef, pork, onion, bell pepper, and half the garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat into tiny crumbles, until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off the grease, then stir in the marinara sauce until incorporated. Set the sauce to the side.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Stir in the heavy cream, parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook until the sauce has started to thicken. Add in the cooked spaghetti and toss until the noodles are fully coated, then dump it into the prepared casserole dish in an even layer.
- Pour the meat sauce over the Alfredo spaghetti and top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Enjoy with some crusty bread!