This Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfait recipe is rich, creamy, and crazy delicious in every spoonful. Plus quick, easy, and no bake. Great year round dessert when you need something simple, but looks like you worked on it all day!
I just started working on my holiday gift list. EEP. I guess that’s reasonable to most people, huh? But it feels really late to me! And since I don’t like paying extra for rush shipping, I really need to get on it.
I’m thinking of giving everyone a copy of my new cookbook. (Just kidding…that would be tacky, right? But YOU can! HA.)
In all seriousness though, if there’s a home cook in your life, they would love it. Filled with delicious (from-scratch), quick meals, it’s garnered a bunch of 5-Star reviews on Amazon.
I’m not going to share a lot of recipes from it here on the blog – because that wouldn’t be fair to everyone who purchased a copy. But I can’t resist with this one.
Staying true to the premise of the book, these cookies and cream cheesecake parfaits are a really good, really quick (no-bake) dessert. And dedicated to the Oreo lover, like me!
Other Parfait recipes you might like!
Watch the video for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfait
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , divided
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve right away or chill for later and enjoy!
this post contains affiliate links