These Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits are rich, luscious, and crazy delicious in every spoonful. Plus quick, easy, and no bake. Great year round dessert when you need something simple, but looks like you worked on it all day!
And don’t miss our Oreo Cheesecake – no water bath needed!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits
If you love Oreo cookies and cheesecake, you will definitely love these cookies and cream parfaits too. Crunchy Oreo cookies and a silky homemade creamy mousse are layered into glasses – every spoonful is rich and creamy, yet light and airy.
These dessert parfaits are a really quick (no-bake) treat that only require 6 ingredients and no oven.
You only need 6 ingredients to make this no bake treat.
(For all the details, scroll below to the complete printable recipe card.)
- Oreo cookies – Regular or double stuffed.
- Heavy cream – Makes the filling rich and creamy.
- Powdered sugar – Combined with the heavy cream for sweetness. Avoid granulated sugar or it will be grainy.
- Cream cheese – Softened to room temperature for easier blending.
- Whole milk – Helps loosen the filling.
- Vanilla – For flavor.
There are actually a couple fun ways you could change this up and still keep the same look and refreshing flavor.
- Use different Oreos. Replace the regular Oreos with mint or golden ones.
- Make it minty. Add in a 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract.
- Make it boozy. Blend in some Baileys Irish Cream for an adult parfait.
Video: Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits
- To make the cream filling ahead of time: The filling can be prepped 1 day prior to assembly. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Storing assembled parfaits: Parfaits should be kept refrigerated until ready to serve. They can be assembled up to 1 day in advance, but the longer they sit, the whipped cream will start to loosen and become flat and the cookie will lose all of their crunch.
More Parfait Recipes:
- Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits
- Grasshopper Parfaits
- Peach Yogurt Parfaits
- Almond Joy Yogurt Parfaits
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , divided
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve right away or chill for later and enjoy!