Small fillo shells are filled with jam, brie cheese, walnuts, and pomegranate seeds, making these Brie and Jam Fillo Bites an easy and beautiful holiday party appetizer!
Looking for something more savory? Try these Mushroom Fillo Bites.
Apparently making deviled eggs for a Thanksgiving appetizer is a thing? I absolutely love deviled eggs and so does the rest of my family, but it never occurred to me to put them out for Thanksgiving. But hey, I broke tradition four years ago by ditching the turkey for a spiral ham and have never looked back.
So, I think deviled eggs will be making an appearance next year…along with these Brie and Jam Fillo Bites. I tested them out a few weeks ago and they are fantastic! But I only hosted 10 this year, as opposed to my usual 20, so a few dishes got cut. I mean, I think four appetizers was plenty!
These would also make a perfect Christmas appetizer. I’m going to suggest them to my sister. That way I only have to wait another few weeks to enjoy them again.
They’re so simple and pretty. The delicate pomegranate seeds make them really festive!
More Holiday Appetizers:
Brie and Jam Fillo Bites
- 1.9 ounce package of mini fillo shells
- 3 tablespoons fig jam
- 3 slices brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the 15 mini fillo shells on top of a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Fill each fillo shell with 1/2 teaspoon jam, piece of brie, and a few walnut pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 10-11 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven; top with some pomegranate seeds and orange zest.
- Serve right away and enjoy!