Ready in just 20 minutes this Turkey Cranberry and Brie Naan Pizza is a great way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers! With chopped turkey and lots of melty cheese, this Thanksgiving leftover pizza is a guaranteed hit whether served as the main course, an appetizer, or snack the next day.
Another option for your leftover turkey and cranberry sauce are these Cran-Turkey Enchiladas – they are amazing!
Easy Thanksgiving Pizza Recipe
The weekend after Thanksgiving, the fridge is always overflowing with leftovers, right? That’s not a bad thing! But I like to get creative with how to use them up, instead of just piling them on a plate (not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course.)
Enter…Thanksgiving leftover pizza! Yes, we’re turning some of those Thanksgiving leftovers, including the cranberry sauce, into a quick and easy naan flatbread pizza. With some fresh mozzarella and brie cheese for a gooey, melty topping that makes these naan pizzas simply irresistible.
This brie pizza can be enjoyed as an entree, which is perfect if you double the recipe or are just cooking for two, or sliced into smaller pieces as an appetizer or snack.
What You’ll Need
These easy naan pizzas are made with just a handful of ingredients, most of which are Thanksgiving leftovers.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Naan flatbreads: You can grab some at the store or use our Naan Bread recipe.
- Turkey breast: Leftover Thanksgiving turkey is perfect for this!
- Cranberry sauce: Our homemade cranberry sauce serves as the pizza sauce. Canned is fine, too – ideally the whole berry kind.
- Mozzarella: Freshly shredded mozzarella off the block is the best option, as the packaged kind has less flavor and doesn’t melt as well.
- Brie cheese: Remove the rind and the slice it thinly.
- Red onion: For a subtle sweet and peppery flavor.
- Orange zest: The flavor or orange always pairs well with cranberry.
- Fresh thyme: This herb adds a nice touch of flavor.
How to Make Cranberry Brie and Turkey Naan Pizza
Making this Thanksgiving leftover pizza could not be any easier.
(Don’t miss the complete printable recipe card below with all the details.)
- Assemble the naan flatbread pizzas. Place the naan on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Combine the cranberry sauce and orange zest then spread it on each naan. Top with the remaining ingredients and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake. Bake until the naan is golden around the edges and the cheese is melted and gooey, about 10 to 12 minutes. Slice and enjoy.
This Thanksgiving leftover pizza can be served as an entree, an appetizer, or snack. As an entree, each naan pizza is the perfect size for one person. As an appetizer, slice each pizza into 6 or 8 slices. Serve while it’s hot and melty, garnished with some fresh thyme.
How to Store & Reheat Leftovers
- How to store leftovers. This brie pizza will last in the fridge for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
- How to reheat leftovers. Leftover Thanksgiving pizza can be reheated in the oven until just warmed through and the cheese has melted again.
More Pizza Recipes:
- Easy Pizza Dough
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- Peach and Coppa Flatbread Pizza
- Margherita Pizza
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
Turkey Cranberry and Brie Naan Pizza
- 2 (6-inch) naan flatbreads
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast , roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion , thinly sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese , rind removed, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme , chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the Naan flatbreads on top.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and orange zest; evenly spread on top of each naan.
- Top with the mozzarella, turkey, onion, and brie cheese. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until naan is golden around the edges and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Slice and serve.
Reader Questions and Reviews
Have made several times since Thanksgiving!! We love it!!!