This Apple Pie Smoothie has the flavor of an apple pie, transformed into a smoothie. And you don’t have to wait an hour for it to bake!
You all must have seen this one coming! I mean, pie. Me. Me and pie. And after the Carrot Cake Smoothie…DUH. It’s alright. I don’t mind being predictable when the outcome is this delicious.
Unlike actual apple pie, which I only get two times a year (not ok!), I can easily make this every day (totally ok!)
It’s soooooo goooood. I’m in love!
Apple Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cup cold apple juice
- 1 medium apple , peeled, diced, and frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine frozen yogurt and apple juice in a blender.
- Add in the frozen apple and spices; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!