This easy Blueberry Smoothie is made with frozen fruit blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, milk, and raspberry sorbet, all blended together for a creamy and refreshing luscious drink. Delicious breakfast or afternoon snack to get you through the day!
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
One of my favorite ways to kick off the morning is with a smoothie. It’s perfect after a run on the treadmill and my kids love them, too.
This blueberry smoothie recipe is a family favorite, packed with fruit, yogurt, and raspberry sorbet and tastes as good as it looks!
How are blueberries healthy?
Blueberries have great healthy benefits! They’re high in fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. The phytonutrient content and absence of cholesterol is also beneficial to the heart. Plus they’re great for the skin and are low in calories. All good stuff!
You only need 5 ingredients to make this blueberry smoothie.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Plain yogurt
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Frozen blueberries
- Frozen raspberries
- Replace the raspberry sorbet with lemon sorbet
- Swap out the frozen raspberries with frozen bananas
- Use Greek yogurt instead of plain yogurt for a more tangy flavor
- Add in a few fresh spinach leaves for added nutrition
- Substitute the low fat milk with any type of milk
More Smoothie Recipes:
- Coffee Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Orange Julius
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 14 ounce container raspberry sorbet
- 6 ounce container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed.) Blend on low to start, finishing on high to completely blend.
- Pour evenly into three tumbler glasses and enjoy!
Reader Questions and Reviews
I do love smoothies. One year, I made one every morning until one day I woke up and cooked a pot of oatmeal. Felt like Forrest Gump when he stopped running.
This looks so fruity and energizing! And I need more of that in my life.
Sorbet! Why hasn’t anyone ever told me about that until now?And here I am making my smoothies with just fruit and yogurt. I have been missing out, big time. Will try this next time, for sure.
YUM. Dying for one of these right now.