This easy blueberry smoothie is made with frozen fruit blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, milk, and raspberry sorbet, all blended together for a creamy and refreshing luscious drink. Delicious breakfast or afternoon snack to get you through the day!
One of my favorite ways to kick off the morning is with a smoothie. It’s perfect after a run on the treadmill and my kids love them, too.
This blueberry smoothie recipe is a family favorite, packed with fruit, yogurt, and raspberry sorbet and tastes as good as it looks!
Ingredients you need for this Blueberry Smoothie
- Plain yogurt
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Frozen blueberries
- Frozen raspberries
- Replace the raspberry sorbet with lemon sorbet
- Swap out the frozen raspberries with frozen bananas
- Use Greek yogurt instead of plain yogurt for a more tangy flavor
- Add in a few fresh spinach leaves for added nutrition
- Substitute the low fat milk with any type of milk
How are blueberries healthy?
Blueberries have great healthy benefits! They’re high in fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. The phytonutrient content and absence of cholesterol is also beneficial to the heart. Plus they’re great for the skin and are low in calories. All good stuff!
How to make a blueberry smoothie
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 14 ounce container raspberry sorbet
- 6 ounce container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed.) Blend on low to start, finishing on high to completely blend.
- Pour evenly into three tumbler glasses and enjoy!