Start your day off right with this creamy strawberry smoothie recipe! So easy and delicious made with milk, vanilla frozen yogurt, and fresh and frozen fruit. Great summer drink for breakfast or anytime!
Smoothies are such a great invention – their ease, versatility, and deliciousness! Most of them can be made with only a few simple ingredients and in under 5 minutes. Pretty much anything goes…I mean, it’s pretty difficult to screw one up. Too thick, add more liquid. Too loose, add more fruit or ice. Awesome for breakfast, lunch, or even dessert. And certainly perfect for summer time!
I make this Strawberry Smoothie all the time. Definitely a favorite, especially for my son who has been a strawberry fiend since toddlerhood – now many years later and still loves his strawberries!
Ingredients you need for this Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Low fat milk
- Low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh strawberries
- Frozen raspberries
So simple. So good! It’s creamy, luscious, and dessert-like, but is actually healthy and perfect for breakfast.
- Swap out the low fat milk for almond milk.
- Use vanilla ice cream instead of frozen yogurt for more of a dessert.
- Replace the raspberries with blueberries, or use a combo of both!
Go get out your blender, whip this up, and start your day off right!
Other Smoothie Recipes We Love!
How To Make this Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 heaping cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed) and combine until smooth.
- Poor into glasses and enjoy!