This 2-Ingredient (Biscoff) Cookie Butter Fudge only takes 5 minutes of prep time and it’s crazy good! Great treat for parties or as a gift!
You guys. I promise I’ll get back to posting quick savory dinners. Really. But this fudge couldn’t wait.
It’s the end of January, anyway. Hasn’t everyone already given up on their New Year’s diets? Lol.
So, I spotted this peanut butter fudge on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago. Thought it looked amazing, but immediately dismissed it because of my kid’s allergy, of course.
Then the other day, I was snacking on cookie butter…because doesn’t everyone do that?… and thought, “OMG. I could make the fudge with THIS.”
Needless to say, it’s crazy good!
As you might imagine, it is incredibly sweet and rich, so a little goes a long way. Unless you live in my house, and then it’s gone in two days. Dangerous!
- • 1 container (14 ounce) Biscoff cookie butter
- • 1 container (16 ounce) vanilla frosting
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Scoop out the cookie butter and frosting from their containers into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave for another 45-60 seconds. Stir until incorporated and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely set and hardened, about 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
For the frosting, do not use the cream cheese or whipped variety, as they tend not to firm up very well.
This fudge can be stored for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container, in the refrigerator.
adapted from Just 2 Sisters