These Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits are rich, creamy, quick, no-bake, and crazy delicious!
I just started working on my holiday gift list. EEP. I guess that’s reasonable to most people, huh? But it feels really late to me! And since I don’t like paying extra for rush shipping, I really need to get on it.
I’m thinking of giving everyone a copy of my new cookbook. (Just kidding…that would be tacky, right? But YOU can! HA.) In all seriousness though, if there’s a home cook in your life, they would love it. Filled with delicious (from-scratch), quick meals, it’s garnered a bunch of 5-Star reviews on Amazon.
I’m not going to share a lot of recipes from it here on the blog – because that wouldn’t be fair to everyone who purchased a copy. But I can’t resist with this one.
Staying true to the premise of the book, these cookies and cream cheesecake parfaits are a really good, really quick (no-bake) dessert. And dedicated to the Oreo lover, like me!
- • 15 whole Oreo cookies
- • 2/3 cup heavy cream
- • 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- • 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve and enjoy!
Reprinted from the Good Fast Eats cookbook.