Pineapple Nilla Dip – this sweet and refreshing dip calls for only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. Great for parties!
Food blogging is like fashion – you have to work at least two months ahead of the upcoming season. I was experimenting with Halloween goodies in August, holiday cookies in October, and I started making Valentine’s treats before the New Year. My kids are so confused.
This dip came about from a no-bake Christmas cookie I was trying. It was pretty bad; taste was less than desirable and the texture was even worse…so I changed the ingredients and ended up with an awesome sweet dip! I also ended up licking the spoon. Sometimes it’s those failures that turn out to be wins.
I love this. And I’ll probably serve it for Super Bowl Sunday along side my Cookie Dough Dip. And perhaps some insulin shots…
- • 8 whole Nilla wafer cookies
- • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- • 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed of its liquid
- • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • Nilla wafers, for serving
- Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, with a handheld mixer beat together the cream cheese, pineapple, powdered sugar, Nilla wafer crumbs, and vanilla until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve with Nilla wafers and enjoy!