Reuben Pretzel Sliders combine all the classic Reuben goodies onto small pretzel rolls, with a killer sauce that coats the buns as they bake. Great crowd pleaser for parties or an easy weeknight dinner!
You guys, it’s March 1st!
I signed my kids up for a few summer camps over the weekend. Crazy. But they only have three more months of school, so the schedules are starting to come out. And certain camps around here go like hotcakes. It’s like trying to buy tickets for a Justin Timberlake concert; anxiously wait for them to go on sale, rejoice that you got lucky, and then cry a little at the money you just spent.
But in the meantime, we’ve got the baseball season starting. And St. Patty’s Day just around the corner…which we do absolutely nothing for, other than wearing green so we don’t get pinched, and making corned beef and cabbage (which, btw, I would make all.the.time if the stores carried whole corned beef the other 11 months of the year.)
My local grocery store’s bakery department makes fresh pretzel rolls every day and I’ve been trying to figure out a way to use them. I gave these Reuben Pretzel Sliders a trial run a month or so ago and I’ve made them several times since. They’re so easy and incredibly delish. Perfect for St. Patricks Day. Or any day!
Be sure to check out my Reuben Pinwheels, too!
Other Reuben recipes you might like!
Reuben Pretzel Sliders
- 12 (3-inch) pretzel rolls, split in half
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 6 ounces sliced corned beef
- 3 big slices of Swiss cheese , quartered
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roll bottoms in the pan. Spread with the Thousand Island dressing. Top with some shredded cabbage, corned beef, and swiss cheese. Place roll tops on top.
- Whisk together the melted butter, mustard, and dried onion. Pour over the sliders.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!