These Orange Creamsicles are the best homemade popsicles from your childhood, with only 4 ingredients!
You know what’s not fun?
When one of your kids leaves the freezer door open. And you don’t notice until 24 hours later. Oh ya. It happened.
Over $150 worth of food needed to be replaced. And bonus, there were two popsicle recipes in there…that I hadn’t photographed yet. I might have screamed
a little a lot.
You know what is fun, though? I got to eat these Orange Creamsicles again.
Other homemade popsicles you might like!
- 1 1/3 cups cold orange juice
- 6 ounce container orange cream yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ounce container vanilla bean ice cream (1 1/2 cups)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, yogurt, and honey until well combined.
- Place chunks of ice cream in each popsicle mold, working quickly before it melts. Slowly pour the orange juice mixture into a corner of each mold, filling to the top.
- Freeze for 1 hour, place sticks in the molds, and continue to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
* this post contains affiliate links