Santa’s Giggle Juice Christmas Punch is a cross between a drink and a dessert! So delicious and festive for kids and the entire family, with alcohol and non-alcoholic options. All you need is four ingredients and a couple minutes!
As much as my kids love baking cookies at Christmas, nothing gets them more excited than this Christmas punch. On Christmas Eve, we watch the Elf movie (our favorite!), ladle this drink into cups, grab the bowl of Christmas Caramel Popcorn, and we are set! Grins all around and a sugar high for hours. Lol.
When we’re entertaining with adults, I use coconut rum, but when it’s just the kids, I sub in juice. Both versions are deeeelicous!
Christmas Punch Recipe
Ingredients you need:
- Raspberry sherbet
- Malibu coconut rum (or pineapple juice for kids)
- Lemon-lime soda
(Scroll down for the exact measurements and the detailed printable recipe card.)
Get out your large punch bowl and mix together the limeade and sherbet, until sherbet is dissolved. Next, stir in the rum. Then slowly pour soda into the juice mixture. Ladle into glasses or cups and enjoy!
Note: this is best enjoyed within a couple hours before the soda goes flat. Leftovers don’t keep, so toss anything you don’t use.
Non alcoholic Christmas punch:
Need a Christmas punch for kids? Easy! I simply swap out the coconut rum with pineapple juice. The kids (and adults!) love it.
Looking for more easy Santa treats? You could also make Reindeer Chow, holiday Muddy Buddies, cute Holiday Chocolate Bark, and lumps of coal Rice Krispie treats. These are all no bake, so easy, and yummy!
Other Holiday Drinks
Easy Christmas Punch
- 64 ounces (8 cups) fluid Limeade , chilled
- 1 pint (2 cups) raspberry sherbet , softened
- 1 cup Malibu coconut rum (or pineapple juice for kids)
- 40 ounces (5 cups) lemon-lime soda , chilled
- In a punch bowl, mix together the limeade and sherbet, until sherbet is dissolved.
- Stir in the coconut rum (or pineapple juice.)
- Slowly pour soda into juice mixture.
- Ladle into glasses or cups and enjoy!