Take movie night up a notch with this easy and delicious S’mores Popcorn. The kids will have fun making it and even more fun eating it!
Most families have been home more than ever before this past year, and my family is no different. Kids have online school, parents are tele-commuting…and we’re all looking for ways to stay entertained in the midst of everything being closed. Crazy times, my friends.
We’ve been watching a ton of movies, some total duds, while others have been a pleasant surprise. But my kids really couldn’t care less as long as they have good snacks while watching the show.
S’mores Popcorn Recipe
Ingredients you need:
- Popped popcorn (opt for stovetop popcorn – it’s way better than microwave)
- Mini marshmallows
- Snow Caps Nonpareils Candy
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Chocolate candy melts (or melting wafers)
(Scroll down to the detailed printable recipe card for exact measurements.)
As with most snack mixes, this is so easy to make.
- Simply combine the popcorn, marshmallows, snow caps, and golden grahams. Melt your candy melts according to package directions, drizzle it over the popcorn mixture, and allow to harden and set.
- You can either drizzle the chocolate over the mixture in a bowl or you can spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and drizzle the chocolate over the top. I like to spread it out to get more chocolate coverage.
- Serve it on the baking sheet, in a big bowl, or small individual bowls – and have some extra melted chocolate ready to drizzle in case anyone wants more. Which is pretty much everyone!
Hope you enjoy!
- 6 cups stovetop popcorn
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 3.1 ounce box of Snow Caps Nonpareils Candy
- 2 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- ¾ cup chocolate candy melts (or melting wafers)
- Combine the popcorn, marshmallows, snow caps, and gold grahams.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions.
- You can either drizzle the chocolate over the mixture in a large bowl or you can spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and drizzle the chocolate on top. (I like to spread it out to get more chocolate coverage.)
- Serve right off the baking sheet or let the chocolate harden and put it in smaller bowls. You can always drizzle more chocolate after you place it in your smaller bowls as well!