Chicken slow cooks in the crock pot all day in a lemon broth and Italian seasonings. Only 6 ingredients for this Slow Cooker Italian Lemon Chicken!
Another lemon recipe! I know, big shocker. I need a lemon category.
Only six ingredients to make this, friends. And I’m willing to bet you already have them all on hand.
What’s funny is, I found this Italian Lemon Chicken recipe on my friend Nicole’s Facebook page…and she hates to cook! I guess one could argue this is barely cooking, though.
You can serve it whole or shred it. I paired it with some rice and sweet baby peas for a complete meal. So good. And easy!
Other Chicken recipes to try!
- Balsamic Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Skillet
- Baked Greek Yogurt Chicken
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken
Slow Cooker Italian Lemon Chicken
- 1 pound (4) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and lightly dredge them in flour.
- Heat the butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high. Cook chicken for 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over each breast. Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the top. Place the lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Leave chicken whole or shred with two forks. Serve over rice with the lemon broth.