Slow Cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs are tangy, a little spicy, and absolutely delicious! Perfect appetizer for a crowd or serve over mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
A teacher of 30 years penned this:
In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I’ve noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capitalization. For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement…
“Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.”
Is everybody clear on that?
Oh, how this made me laugh. And the best part – my Dad sent it to me.
That’s what I have for you today. A joke. And a lesson is grammar.
And these Slow Cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs.
Super simple. Super tasty. Perfect finger food. As Haley would say, “Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.” She gets that from her awesome Kindergarten teacher.
So really I gave you Cranberry Chili Meatballs, a joke, a lesson in grammar, and a saying that will now be used repeatedly around your house. You’ll see.
These meatballs are such great finger food, but I often serve them over cooked rice or mashed potatoes as a weeknight meal. My family loves them!
other meatball recipes we love
Slow Cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs
- Coat a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, cranberry sauce, and chili sauce.
- Place frozen meatballs in the slow cooker; pour sauce over the top and gently toss to coat.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring once or twice toward the end to prevent any burning.
- Serve on their own as an appetizer or over mashed potatoes or rice for a complete meal.