Festive and fun, this Sherbet Punch recipe only requires a few ingredients and can be made very quickly. It’s a great dessert drink that is perfect for a weekend brunch, party, any holiday, and summer backyard get togethers!
This Shirley Temple Party Punch is another favorite!
We love fun, simple, delicious drinks – the kind you throw together in minutes and everyone can enjoy them. This Sherbet Punch recipe is family-friendly with a boozy option for adults. So colorful and delicious, plus super easy!
Sherbet Punch Recipe
You will need the following ingredients for this Rainbow Sherbet Punch:
- Frozen strawberries
- Frozen fruit mix (pineapple, mango and peaches)
- Pineapple juice
- Strawberry-Kiwi Juice
- Ginger ale
- Rainbow sherbet
(For exact measurements and details, scroll below to the easy printable recipe card.)
- Lemon lovers: Swap out the limeade with lemonade.
- What if I don’t like pineapple? Substitute white grape juice for the pineapple juice.
- Sherbet Punch with Alcohol: Make it boozy for adults by adding 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, then add the punch and sherbet.
- Can I omit the honey? Yes. This punch is quite tart, but the honey and sherbet sweeten it up nicely and provide a delicious contrast in flavors. But you can use less honey or omit entirely, if preferred.
- Chill all the ingredients first: It’s best if all of the ingredients are chilled prior to assembly. This way you won’t need to add ice, which would water down the punch.
- How should I serve this punch? This sherbet punch recipe makes 15-20 8 ounce servings, so you’ll need either a large punch bowl or 2-gallon drink dispenser. Leave out cups and let guests serve themselves.
- Make it red: This recipe, as is, ends up coral in color. If you want a more red tint to your punch, add a few drops of red food coloring until you get the desired look.
How to Make Sherbet Punch
This punch comes together in just 10 minutes.
(Detailed printable recipe card below.)
- Chill. Make sure all the ingredients are well chilled.
- Add frozen fruit and juices. Pour the frozen fruits, fruit juices, limeade, and ginger ale into a large punch bowl or drink dispenser. Stir to combine.
- Mix in honey to taste. Honey, along with the sherbet, provides a contrasting sweet flavor to the tart juices.
- Add in food coloring (optional): This recipe, as is, ends up coral in color. If you want it to have a red tint, just start with a few drops of food coloring.
- Scoop the sherbet. Place a scoop of rainbow sherbet into each glass.
- Serve. Pour the punch over the scoop of sherbet and serve.
This punch is best served right away and enjoyed within a couple hours. As time goes on, it will lose its fizz. You can mix together the juices, limeade, and honey ahead of time. However, do not add the soda and sherbet until ready to serve.
Make ice cubes: If you’ve got leftovers, freeze the punch in an ice cube tray. This way, you’ll have flavored ice cubes for future punches!
Other Dessert Drinks
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen fruit mix (pineapple, mango and peaches)
- 2 cups pineapple juice , chilled
- 3 cups strawberry-kiwi juice , chilled
- 3 cups limeade , chilled
- 2 liters (8 cups) ginger ale , chilled
- 4-8 tablespoons honey (sweeten according to taste)
- 1 quart rainbow sherbet
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Vodka (optional)
- Make sure all the ingredients are well chilled.
- Pour the frozen fruits, fruit juices, limeade, and ginger ale into a large punch bowl or drink dispenser. Stir to combine.
- Mix in honey, to taste.
- (This recipe, as is, ends up coral in color. Add in a few drops of red food coloring for a red tint, if preferred.)
- Place a scoop of rainbow sherbet into each glass.
- Pour the punch over the scoop of sherbet and serve.
- (Make it boozy for adults by adding 1 ounce of vodka to each glass, then add the punch and sherbet.)