Start off your morning with this bright, refreshing, and delicious Mango Orange Smoothie!
Finding mangoes at my local market is never a problem. Finding mangoes that aren’t rock hard, is.
I usually have to go to the corner stand or Farmer’s market to get ripe ones. But this past weekend there was a bounty of mangoes that I could use right away, or at least within a day. So I went a little crazy.
Along with this Mango Orange Smoothie, I also made Mango Coffee Cake, mango salsa, grilled steak and mango lettuce cups.
Hey, any excuse to use my favorite mango splitter tool >> Seriously the best kitchen gadget!
With our temperatures this week, looking like this….
…all I wanted to do was eat ice cream, popsicles, and smoothies.
Check out the other smoothie recipes!
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces (2, 6 ounce containers) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- Combine the orange juice, yogurt, and honey in the blender. Add in the mango and peaches and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tumbler glasses and enjoy!
*this post contains affiliate links